Join a profitable, growing and stable company located in dynamic North Austin. We are minutes from the Toll Road and 183, light rail, The Domain and Lakeline Mall shopping. Our community is surrounded with great schools and affordable housing. We have a great story to tell and invite you to find out more about us!Position Overview
The Builders Digital Experience is seeking an Account Manager to help support the Online Advertising business and its expanding client base and portfolio of services.
In partnership with the Sales Organization, the Account Manager will be responsible for identifying opportunities to expand and deepen client relationships, increase revenue, and ensure client retention and referral. They’ll be responsible for overall account health, retention, growth and optimization across multiple accounts and various product lines. The account manager will provide regular reporting, ensure creative is trafficked timely and provide recommendations and insight in evaluating media effectiveness.
The ideal candidate should have a basic understanding of online marketing including conversion tracking/analytics, retargeting, and mobile media. They should also have an understanding of how different media channels work concurrently and be able to provide recommendations and solutions based on a client’s budget or marketing goals.Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Media planning at a builder account level
- Monitors the activity progress and directs resources of scheduling to meet client’s expectations and deadlines
- Communications with clients proactively on performance and identifies issues early
- Reports periodic business performance, status and trends to assigned account
- Prepares cost estimates and develops proposals for all changes requested that affect the account
- Responsible for implementation of change requests
- Gives effective and persuasive presentations on product offerings and performance
- Works with external publishers to negotiate and place media buys
- Analyzes problems, detect root causes and resolve all issues
- Works closely with the Online Sales Counselors to monitor and propose improvements to processes for improved efficiency
- Compiles account billing and routes for approval
- Replies to all inquiries regarding the account in a timely manner
- Communicates with account on new programs and services
- Supports other programs and projects by sharing best practices, experiences and know-how
- 2-3yr experience in an Agency or Account Management role
- Background in advertising or online media buying
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and online media trafficking
- Excellent organizational skills and exceptional follow through discipline
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, strategic thinking
- Must be able to utilize common business concepts
- Must be able to write business proposals and reports
- Intellectually curious and willing to explore new concepts independent of supervision
- Company subsidized medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company contributions to a health savings account
- Company paid life, short and long term disability insurance
- Company matched 401K plan (the match grows with your tenure!)
- Paid time off -- 16 days plus prorated vacation grant in first year (no waiting to use!)
- On-site gym – including yoga and fitness classes
- Company vacation houses for employee use through the year
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to the community with other employees
- Support for further training and development
- Monthly and annual company meetings to share ideas and information and get together
Our unique offices in the fast-growing northwest Austin area feature an open atrium/kitchen, full-court gym & fitness facilities (including a climbing wall, weekly training and yoga classes). Beyond our competitive industry benefits, we strive for balanced lives: many of our staff are avid volunteers and have use of the company’s beach and mountain homes.PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.ABOUT BHI
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Builder Homesite, Inc. (BHI) is a consortium of 32 of the nation’s largest home builders. With a mission to bring home building industry leaders together to champion and strengthen the industry on a collective level, BHI strives to improve communication and create better solutions for builders, real estate agents and new home buyers. BHI’s digital arm, Builders Digital Experience (BDX), offers digital marketing products for builders and real estate professionals.
BHI has been recognized by the Austin Business Journal, Deloitte, and others:
- Austin American Statesman - Top Workplaces 2014
- Austin Business Journal – EX Squared Solutions second top website developer in 2014
- Ranked in Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S in 2013
- Austin Business Journal – Top 26 Advertising and Marketing Agencies of 2012
- Austin Business Journal – Top 25 Website Designers and Developers of 2009
- Ernst and Young 2007 Finalist – Best Entrepreneur of the year
- Deloitte – Technology Fast 50 Texas in 2007
- Deloitte – Technology Fast 50 Texas in 2006
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 of North America in 2006
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected] . BHI is an equal opportunity employer.
We appreciate all responses, but only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.
BHI Media is a full-service Multi-Media company specializing in Rich Media content that brings your business to life. More...
EX² creates exceptional web applications with rock-solid dependability to boost customer transactions for your business. More...
Builders Digital Experience is dedicated to helping new home builders reach buyers with innovative online marketing solutions. More...